Consistent branding across your website, print, video, website, and social media accounts is essential. It becomes even more difficult when each of those medium’s creative require different sizes, color, software, time, and expertise to produce.
There are at least five major platforms that you should be considering for your business: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and yes…. even Pinterest! But each and every one of these social media platforms requires some savvy design from YOU if you really want to capture the attention of new fans and followers.
The problem is that each one requires varying sizes of branded imagery to show off your brand, products, and services. It’s getting tough to keep track of it all.
Use this to work with your agency or have your design team prepare your creative so that you can have one look and feel to your brand across them all.
- Facebook Cover: 851 x 315
- Facebook Profile: 200 x 200
- Facebook App Boxes: 111 x 74
- Twitter Background: 2000 x 1200
- Twitter Profile: 128 x 128
- LinkedIn Profile: 200 x 200
- LinkedIn Company Banner: 640 x 220
- YouTube Avatar: 1600 x 1600
- YouTube Channel Background: 1500 x 2000 or 1200 x 2500
- Pinterest Avatar: 180 x 180
- Pinterest Image Max Width & Height: 554 & 5000
- Google+ Banner: 940 x 180
- Google+ Profile: 250 x 250
- Google+ Company Banner: 110 x 110
See on www.originalginger.com