Want to get started learning Illustrator, but feel overwhelmed?
With easy-to-follow instructions and plenty of annotated screenshots, this manual makes learning Illustrator simple.
Adobe Illustrator is a vector drawing program. It is often used to create logos, icons, illustrations, charts, Infographics, t-shirts, business cards, stationery, envelopes, packaging design – you name it.
All in all, it is mostly used to create high resolution graphics, which can later be printed as well.
Unlike Photoshop, which stores image information in dots, Illustrator uses mathematical equations when you draw shapes. Vector drawings can be scaled to fit skyscraper-size banners; raster images cannot. Because of this, Illustrator is used to make drawings that needs to scale easily – things like logos and all the basic tools needed for designing a logo.
Open Illustrator and follow along to really get a feel for Adobe’s amazing vector art program.
The Manual includes:
- Learning where things are in the Illustrator workspace
- Basics of logo design, including step-by-step examples of which tools to use for what.
- Step-by-step instructions with easy-to-follow, annotated screenshots.
- Everything from basic drawing to rounded corners to effects to rotating to circles.
- Creating and manipulating 3D text in Illustrator
- Useful tips for every Illustrator user